Hanabi! Project

Mitsui Aika graduation announced

« Older   Newer »
My-chan
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 09:35

Mitsui Aika graduation announced

39b40755e4baa464b16398d8338bd8951327881295_full

Mitsui will graduate together with gaki
She's leaving due to her foot problem, cuz it might come back if she were to perform all the intense mm training and stuff again...

www.helloproject.com/news/1205041300_musume.html

Since I can't read Japanese I don't know much more

Translation from www.takamaruyo.net:
Important notice concerning Mitsui Aika

Morning Musume 8th generation member, Mitsui Aika will be graduating from Morning Musume on May 18th (Friday), during “Morning Musume Concert Tour 2012 Spring ~Ultra Smart~ Niigaki Risa graduation special”.

It was determined on May 9th last year that she suffered from a left ankle bone fracture. It was decided that she would rest until full recovery, due to her strong will of continuing to work in Morning Musume.
However, from an examination this year on April 23rd, it was concluded that “although the injury has mostly recovered, if she is to participate in any intense performance, there is a chance of her returning to her injured state”.

After thorough discussion between the company and herself, the result was “that without a doubt, continual work with Morning Musume guarantees the chance of the injury resurfacing due to the high amount of dancing involved. It is difficult to continue work with Morning Musume. Also, if left leg full recovery can not be achieved, it can hinder everyday living, as a person with disability.” Hence the decision for early graduation has been chosen.

To herself, she feels regrettable to leave Morning Musume half way through in such a poor state. As for future work with in Hello! Project, it will be discussed with herself, based on the level of her recovery.

We apologize to all the fans for the sudden announcement, please give us your full understanding.

Up-Front Agency

——————-

Thank you for the great continual support.
I have an announcement regarding Morning Musume 8th generation member, Mitsui Aika.

After resting for a few months from Morning Musume work, her condition has vastly improved,
although not fully recovered, Mitsui has resumed work with the concert tour and various activities.
This is very sudden to say, with great regret, on May 18th in Nippon Budokan “Morning Musume concert tour 2012 Spring ~Ultra Smart~ Niigaki Risa graduation special”, she will be graduating from Morning Musume.

From a recent examination, “there is no problem what so ever with day to day living.”
but at the same time, she was adviced that “however, if you continue to do intense movement like in the past, occurrence is a possiblity.” It has troubled Mitsui to consider her life from here on, “but of course, I will only cause more trouble and worries to the fans and members, so please let me graduate”. With all due respect to her health and how she will continue to live on her life, her request was accepted.

With consideration of delay scheduling in mind,
it is in best interest to announce and have the graduation as soon as possible.
In varies way that her load will be reduced, to allow her time to find a new starting point.
Please show sympathy and understanding she will graduate at the same time as Niigaki Risa.

Furthermore, after graduation from Morning Musume,
she will remain in Hello! Project if possible,
pending discussion with her physician.
Please give your continual support to Mitsui Aika.

May 4th, 2012
Morning Musume producer, Tsunku

——————-

Thank you so much for all your support.
It’s sudden but, this time, I, Mitsui Aika, am going to graduate from Morning Musume.

Last May my foot felt uncomfortable, at the hospital they diagnosed me with a “bone abnormality” and since then we’ve tried all kinds of medical treatments. I even had to take leave from Morning Musume activities and rest.
The results of that being that lately I’ve been able to participate in Morning Musume activities, being able to participate in work I really felt grateful and satisfied.
During this, on April 23rd when I had gone to my usual physician to analyze my progress,
“We can’t see any signs of the bone abnormality, you’re healing almost perfectly. You shouldn’t have any problems with everyday life,” I got the happy news but, “However, if you go back to your your former lifestyle (the harsh exercise, etc.) I can’t say you won’t end up relapsing,” that was their diagnosis.

For me, I thought I’d be able to completely heal someday and return 100% to Morning Musume activities but, being diagnosed that it could happen again, really got me worried. I talked it out with my mom too, thinking about my life from here on, thinking that my own health comes first, and more so, feeling like I don’t want ot worry or cause problems for allthe fans, members, and staff from here on, I can’t go part way, as soon as possible I had hoped to graduate from Morning Musume.

Tsunku and all of the company understood it, and we discussed the timing for graduating, it was said “Your health is a factor so, it’s best if we do it as soon as possible,” and so it was decided that I’ll be graduating at the Spring Morning Musume Concert Tour May 18th Last show at Budokan.
It’s really sudden, and I apologize to all the fans and the members but, i hope you understand.

For all the fans, it must feel really bad that you won’t be able to see a full dance performance but, until May 18th’s Budokan show finishes, I’ll do my best with what I can do at this point with the performances so, until the last tour show ends, please provide me with your support!

PS
After graduating from Morning Musume, I’m consulting with Tsunku and the staff in hopes that I might be able continue activities with Hello!Project.

Edited by My-chan - 4/5/2012, 20:23

Kirari <3
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 10:02

It's interesting that she won't leave H!P all together. That makes me feel a lot better about this whole situation. >< I wonder what they'll do with her... o w o ? --has been dealing with it since heard the news and has calmed down since then--

This reminds me of Sakitty's graduation... it's wayyyyyyyyyyy too sudden >>;;

Utamiko
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 11:54

She must be really gutted herself... all these break without graduating was all so that she can fully recover and be a full time member of the group again. Not being able to perform with Ai-chan on her grad, not being able to fully perform with Gaki at her grad... and now it becomes her grad as well, where she cant' give her 100%... She must be really gutted about it. Do really feel sorry for the girl~

Wonder if Tsunku is gonna push her to be the next soloist... because that's kind of the only way to tailor her activities to her capabilities... Unless he's thinking of making a ballad group or something ;3 But it is good to see she's only graduating MM but not H!P.

My-chan
view post Posted on 4/5/2012, 19:24

Updated with translations ~!

Pikaru
view post Posted on 5/5/2012, 23:10

Awe, Aika~ ;><;

I know how hard this must be for her, because she wanted to come back and be with Momusu after her injury and have things go back to normal, but she can't because of the risk.. And since she was supposed to be the mentor for the 9th gen, even though that lasted for a tiny bit, she never got to fully carry out that. I'm sure she feels a bit guilty for that too.

I'm so glad that Tsunku and the other producers aren't having her graduate from H!P Entirely just yet, because she's really dedicated to the industry and this does mean alot to her.<3

My real wonder is what will they do with Aika? The first thing that came to mind is make her a voice actress for an anime with a singing part. I'm not too sure though.

4 replies since 4/5/2012, 09:35   239 views