Hanabi! Project

Graduation Announcement: Utamiko

« Older   Newer »
Kerri-chan
view post Posted on 29/10/2012, 12:38

Hi guys,

I am here to bring the dreaded news that no leader ever wants to bring, but Utamiko has announced that she would like to graduate Hanabi! Project due to the lack of time that she has for not just herself, but for the project as well.

I was shocked when she announced her desire to graduate, but honestly, no one can ever stop a graduation from happening, because it is the desire of that person and it is what they want to do. So, as a Leader and a Mama, all I can do is wish my Utama luck, and hope for the best for her.

Like a bird, she will need to learn to spread her wings and fly and choose the paths in her life. She needs to leave the nest to experience new things, and to find out what she truly wants to do. If it is her choice to leave now, then so be it. All I can as a Leader and a Mama is to support her, and watch her grow from afar.

I love you Utama, and I will dearly miss you. Your presence in Hanabi shall not be forgotten, for you have been a big part of the project with your incredible voice and wonderful personality since you joined. I love you a lot, my dear.

Spread YO WINGS AND FLY, GIRL! -creys-

... This got random, oh my...

Utama, I can never stay serious, I am sorry my daarin ;A;

Love,
KERRP (see, randomness prevails ;D)

MomoK
view post Posted on 29/10/2012, 21:25

Good luck Uta-chan! <3

RaeA
view post Posted on 31/10/2012, 01:47

Ganbatte Utamimi <3 We love you <3

Utamiko
view post Posted on 31/10/2012, 13:36

Awww mama if you can keep a serious face then you wouldn't be mama Love you tooo ~~ *huggles*~

Thank you mama for the lovely message, and thank you to all hanabians for the year and a half(ish)~ It's been a great journey ; ; I'll miss you all (>TT)>

Kissfully
view post Posted on 2/11/2012, 02:30

Wish you the best Utamiko!

Jrocknpoppingirl
view post Posted on 2/11/2012, 18:08

I will miss you a lot, you are so awesome!

-goes off to cry in her powerless house-

Jen~
view post Posted on 20/11/2012, 02:14

Good luck Utamiko!
I wish you all the best for what you do in the future :3

Pikaru
view post Posted on 22/11/2012, 21:51

Awe, Utamicchan! Luck, love and sparkles! <3

7 replies since 29/10/2012, 12:38   78 views